- Access the WordPress administration
- Go to the bricks settings
- Click on the templates tab
- At the bottom you will find the “Remote Templates” section
- Enter your Remote templates URL and the Remote Templates Password
How to update the remote templates?
In the case of Fancy Bricks, every time we add new templates you will not have to change the URL. To update and see the new templates, you should:
- Open the builder on any page
- Go to the folder icon (Templates)
- Select remote templates
- Press the update icon (circle arrow)
How to Import Multiple Remote Templates in Bricks Builder
Although Bricks Builder currently does not offer the ability to add multiple remote templates natively, there is a free plugin that effectively addresses this limitation.
Yabe Ukiyo is presented as a comprehensive solution for managing remote templates in Bricks. This plugin not only allows the import of multiple remote templates but also provides template creators with the opportunity to sell licenses.
The download for Yabe Ukiyo is available for free to Bricks Builder users who want to seamlessly synchronize multiple remote templates.
If you are interested in making the most of Bricks Builder’s capabilities and expanding your library of remote templates, you can download the plugin for free from the author’s website:
Additionally, to get a detailed guide on how to import multiple remote templates in Bricks Builder using Yabe Ukiyo, I recommend consulting the official documentation provided by the developer: